Sunday, September 19, 2010

tama n yan inuman na ..

mglabas kapa nang tuna ..
at kukulangin ang isa ..

a photo caught during pareng eroll's bday ..


The first time I tasted and drank beer was in high school, thanks to my older friends. I was in second year and had just turned 14. It was simply out of curiosity, only made bold by paternal pressure. I remember when I took my first gulp, my friends was giving me that cheering look. I guess he was being supportive. Cheers!

Unfortunately, that whole thing was just starting to be an intimate friendly drinking session when I untimely backed out. Too bad it merely took me one emptied bottle before I surrendered. It was kind of sissy of me to feel woozy too soon. But my older friends took that moment for me signifies "rite of passage from childhood to manhood". Huh? Me becoming a man by gulping one bottle of beer? Cheers!

haha but anyway that moment was so very unforgettable for that was also he time i puked while sleeping ' my mother gave me a scolded greeting of " hoy ung suka mo! sa kumot labhan mu yan mamaya ! " insted of good morning .


No comments:

Post a Comment